Decorex Durban 2013

I enjoyed a great morning yesterday at the opening day of Decorex Durban 2013.  Here are some of the instagram (@ilovebokkie) pics I took at the show:



- As you walked thru the doors into the expo hall, the most beautiful displays by Tracy Lee Lynch flanked each side. This was enough to get me excited for the show to come. 

- The Plascon Dare stand caught my eye for the great use of colour and fun hanging lamp shade frames.

- I walked away feeling super inspired from the talk by Nadia van der Mescht  at the Samsung Inspire 
Theatre. Three topics of discussion ~ evolve - prosper - build foundations. If you are a creative with your own independant brand be sure to catch Nadia's talk running thru the weekend at 11am each day.

- The North West Craft & Design Institute's stand was fun and crafty. 

- First time trying an Afros Chicken burger and it was delish! 

- The Space had a cool stand filled with their great homewares.

- A fantastic project started by ceramic company Or-gari is My Rhino. Thru these delightful ceramic rhinos, hand painted by various artists, My Rhino raises global awareness and funds for our beautiful rhinos. 

- My favourite decor stands were House & Gardens stand by Ruth Duke and Portfolio Designs stand on the Volvo pod. Portfolios stand showcased one of our Sketch bok/dbn warped copper drums. It looked smashing!

A real creative and inspiring show, worth a visit this weekend if you in Durbs.




No Response to "Decorex Durban 2013"

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...